Sometimes you go to camp to relax, enjoy nature, and renew your mind, soul, and body. But other times, you want to stay active. We have an abundance of fun, nature-oriented activities that will ensure you and your people never have a dull moment, unless you want one.
There’s no shortage of fun sports to play while you stay. Whether you want to work up a sweat, or relax by playing a game of skill; we’ve got what you’re hankering for. While your here you can:
- Throw some discs on our championship disc golf course
- Get a good volley going on our sand volleyball court
- Work up a sweat with a rigorous game of Basketball
- Perform a balancing act on the humbling low ropes course
- Play tetherball, gaga ball, horseshoes, 9 square, and other games!
Our Challenging Low Ropes course adds an element of fun and team building to your stay.
- Get to know your group a little better through incredibly fun ground level activities that challenge every ability level.
- Afraid of heights? No worries, these challenging group activities will keep you busy while staying less than 3 feet off the ground.
- You and your group can tackle the cable and board courses, the balancing challenges, hanging tires, and more!
- The ropes course is a challenging outdoor personal development and team building activity.
It’s no secret that there have been some amazing changes and improvements happening at Emmanuel Pines. But you’re going to love our newest project! At Central Park you can:
- Play a game of soccer, football, or wiffle ball
- Take a stroll around the meandering path
- Lay out a blanket or chairs to read or book or get a tan
- Let the kids run off some energy on the perfect turf
- Smell the roses at our memorial rose garden (coming soon!)
While there are a lot of new things going on, it might just be the oldest thing that you’re after. Our beautiful property backs up to thousands of acres of national forest where you’re able to:
- Go for a prayer walk solo or with your team
- Find a quiet place to reflect and contemplate
- Get your legs burning on a mountain biking excursion
- Explore the miles of hiking, walking, and nature trails
- Climb a tree! (for those of us who are still kids at heart)
- Sweat it up with a vigorous game of volley ball on one of our two volley ball courts.
- Choose between our outdoor sand court, among the beautiful Pine trees; and our indoor option available in the gym for those indoor weather days.
- Volley ball is a fun option for your Youth Camp, or small group.
- This is an activity that builds teamwork for groups of all ages!